Charitable Disclosure


TICKETS Fore CHARITYTM conducted by PGA TOUR, Inc., a 501(c)(6) corporation, pursuant to license. 80% of the net proceeds shall benefit the 501(c)(3) participating charitable organization utilized by the consumer to purchase the ticket and 20% of the net proceeds shall benefit the City of Hope, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Attorney General’s Web site at http://caag.state.ca.us/charities/. Registration does not imply endorsement. The ticket purchase is not tax deductible as a charitable contribution by the consumer. Charity participation does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by PGA TOUR, Northern Trust or Riviera Country Club.

TICKETS FOR CHARITY™ SPONSORED BY PGA TOUR, INC., DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES REGISTRATION NUMBER CH8173 PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 496 OF THE FLORIDA STATUTES. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICABLE PARTICIPATING CHARITY MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING (800) 435-7352 TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA. FOR OUTSIDE THE STATE OF FLORIDA, CALL (850) 488-2221. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. THE TICKET PURCHASE IS NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE AS A CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION BY THE CONSUMER. Charity participation does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by PGA TOUR, General Motors or Doral Golf Resort & Spa.

TICKETS FOR CHARITY™ SPONSORED BY PGA TOUR, INC. REGISTRATION #01-2794. 75% OF THE TICKET PRICE (EXCLUSIVE OF TAXES, SHIPPING OR HANDLING FEES, IF ANY) SHALL BENEFIT THE PARTICIPATING 501(C)(3) CHARITY DESIGNATED BY THE CONSUMER AND THE REMAINING 25% SHALL BENEFIT THE FIRST TEE, A DIVISION OF THE WORLD GOLF FOUNDATION, A 501(C)(3) ORGANIZATION HEADQUARTERED IN SAINT AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA. THE TICKET PURCHASE IS NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE AS A CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION BY THE CONSUMER. Charity participation does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by PGA TOUR, Bridgestone or Firestone Country Club.

PGA TOUR, Inc., 100 PGA TOUR Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, 32082, 904-285-3700, Registration # 17-26-02. Upon request, a copy of the last financial report of the applicable participating charity is available from the Attorney General of New York at The Capitol, Albany, NY 12224-0341 or PGA TOUR, Inc. at 100 PGA TOUR Blvd., Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082. Registration or filing with the Attorney General does not imply endorsement. A complete description of the program is also available from PGA TOUR upon request. Purchase is not tax deductible as a charitable contribution by the consumer.

TICKETS FORE CHARITY™ Sponsored by PGA TOUR, Inc., 100 PGA TOUR Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, 32082, 904-285-3700, Registration # 17-26-02. Upon request, a copy of the last financial report of the applicable participating charity is available from the Attorney General of New York at The Capitol, Albany, NY 12224-0341 or PGA TOUR, Inc. at 100 PGA TOUR Blvd., Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082. Registration or filing with the Attorney General does not imply endorsement. A complete description of the program is also available from PGA TOUR upon request. Ticket purchase is not tax deductible as a charitable contribution by the consumer. Charity participation does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by PGA TOUR, Constellation Energy or the Westchester Country Club.

To review the refund policy please visit www.pgatour.com/ticketterms. Official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Attorney General’s website at http://caag.state.ca.us/charities. Registration does not imply endorsement. Ticket purchase is not tax deductible. You should consult your tax advisor if you have any questions. Charles Schwab and the PGA TOUR are independent companies. Information will only be shared for purpose of purchasing and mailing tickets to you. Net proceeds exclude shipping and processing fees. Shipping and Handling fee of $2.00 will be applied to the price of the ticket. Tickets will be delivered within 30 days of purchase and full payment. All purchases are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. Charity participation does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by PGA TOUR, Charles Schwab and Charles Schwab Foundation or the Charles Schwab Cup Championship.